Saturday, September 22, 2012

Off Day...sort of

Today was suppose to be my off day from doing anything, but since it was really nice out I decided to go to the park for a walk with the dog. One loop around the big lake at the park is 2.2 miles. I walked her 2.3 miles. I then decided I wanted to run it. I can't go to the park just to run...I have to run. So I ran the 2.2 mile loop. I have to say I did better than I had expected. I wasn't tired in the legs like I normally am after tackling the hills there. I was having more trouble getting my breathing under control. I felt like I was a tad faster with the hills. I didn't struggle going up them like normal. I hope to some day soon go a total of 4.4 miles around the loop to see if the hills give me trouble the second time around.

Man, I miss running. 2 weeks until my 5k run. Hopefully I can get some more 2 or 3 mile runs in there to help me out some. If not, I am going to be relying on Insanity. LOL!

Tomorrow is the start of the new month. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment