Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 34 of Insanity

Max Interval Plyo.....you were interesting.

The whole work out wasn't too bad. There was only one thing that I wasn't able to do because of my wrist and that was the side push ups. Ever since I broke my wrist back in the day I have never been able to get it stronger. I tried doing the work out, but I had to stop and sit it out before I hurt myself. Other than not being able to do one of the work outs, I have to say I did pretty good. Granted I did have to stop a few times, but that is to be expected plus if I did it all without any sort of rest I would be dead right now.

I can definitely tell that I am sore already. Not complaining though. Its a good sore which is what I want to feel. I at least know I worked out my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment