Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 26 of Insanity (Week 4 completed)

I finished out week 4 of Insanity with Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I pushed myself more today than I have these last 4 weeks or so it seemed. So glad I finished out strong. :)

Saturday is my off day and then on Sunday I begin my recovery week. I can't say I am really looking forward to month 2 just yet, but I know I will be fine.

If my calculations are right I have lost a total of 3.4 pounds in the first month of Insanity and about a 1.5 inches off around my waist. If I keep it up in month 2 I am hoping to shed even more. If not, I will just keep doing this all over until I am at where I want to be. I am starting to see more of my abs and I can definitely feel them a lot more. So I at least know it is working. Each person is different. Some can tone up fast and others take a bit longer. I think when it comes to my stomach area I am going to be one that takes a bit longer.

Here is to staying stronger and going into month 2 with high expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment