Sunday, February 23, 2014

Half Marathon Training: Week 8


Sunday- 8 mile run on the Big Creek Greenway out in Cumming, GA. Decided to run somewhere different so I don't get sick of the same ole stuff.


Monday - Did a little weight lifting at the house. Nothing too crazy. My body was still tired from running 8 miles the day before.


Tuesday - Ran 5.2 miles on the greenway that I normally run on with the Suwanee Big Peach group. Half through the run I was wish I had worn a tank top. It got hot quick.


Wednesday - Waited until the evening to get my work out in, but it doesn't matter when I do it as long as I get it done, right? T25 Upper Focus. It was just what I needed. I can also tell I am going to need to up the weight next time I do it. :)


Thursday -I guess its that time in my training that I start to lose all motivation to get out and run. I am 4 weeks away from the GA Publix Half and now I am not wanting to run. I have 3 more long weekend runs, so if I have to miss one..I am not going to beat myself up over it. Anyways, instead of 4.5 miles, I only ran 2 slow miles.


Friday - Helped a friend move after work so I guess you can say I got my work out in helping move boxes and furniture.


Saturday - Nothing. Decided I would push my run to Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment