Sunday, February 16, 2014

Half Marathon Training: Week 7

Week 7 was a good week even if I wasn't able to get my Thursday run in due to the weather. Hopefully no more snow for the rest of my training!! :)


Sunday-Rest day after 10K the previous day.


Monday - Since the weatherman said we would be having some snow/ice, I decided it would be best for me to get my 4.5 mile run in. I decided I would just run the miles in my neighborhood. I had a pretty run. My legs felt great.


Tuesday - I did a 20 minute weight lifting session at the house.


Wednesday - Day 2 of being snowed in. I turned on T25 and did a little of the Beta Speed 2.0. It was nice to do something that a bit more challenging.


Thursday - Day 3 of being snowed in. I am really getting cabin fever. Since I am not able to run due to the roads having snow and ice on them, I decided to do another weight lift session, but this time I did the T25 Upper Focus.


Friday - Rest day. A little sore from the upper body lifting I did the on Thursday.


Saturday - After being on my feet at work, I decided I would just run on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment