Monday, November 28, 2016

Marathon Training: Week 7

Because of the holiday week, my crosstraining was a bit crazy. I wasn't able to really work out because I was at work... A LOT. I got my long run in as well. Felt great even after a very long week of work.

Monday: No gym time. Work had me crazy busy. :(

Tuesday: I was able to get 4 quick miles in between work shifts. Is this holiday over with yet?

Wednesday: Work day.  I wasn't able to get to the gym but I did do a lot of walking around at work.

Thursday: 4 Thanksgiving miles. So happy I was able to get that in before eating all the food. :)

Friday: More work and some shopping.

Saturday: Worked then relaxed the rest of the day to get ready for the 16 mile run.

Sunday:Ran 16 miles with my running friend Kim. I had a great run. I was happy to be done but also felt like I could have kept going.

No comments:

Post a Comment