Monday, November 14, 2016

Marathon Training: Week 5

Great week. I felt great on Sunday after my longest run. I only hope I feel like this after every long run. :)

Monday: Bicep/tricep day at the gym. A little busier than normal but I was able to get to equipment I needed to use.

Tuesday: I wanted to run 5 miles, but since I was running on a hillier part of a park that I normally don't run at, I decided to stick to 4 miles. I thought I was going slower than normal, but really I wasn't. Felt great.

Wednesday: I had to skip leg day which I hate! I wasn't feeling well from all the smoke that is making it's way down from the North GA forest fires.

Thursday: Due to the smoke being really bad, I skipped my run. I could have ran on the TM and had planned on it after work, but it didn't happened.

Friday: Chest and back day at the gym. Getting stronger.

Saturday: 14 miles. You guys, I ran 14 miles. MY LONGEST RUN SO FAR. Ahh. The run went great. I felt great.


All smiles after running 14 miles!




Sunday: Rest day. Much needed after the 14 miler.

No comments:

Post a Comment