Monday, October 31, 2016

Marathon Training: Week 3

This week was a challenge at the end, but I survived.


Monday: Great work out at the gym. Focused on abs, biceps, and triceps.

Tuesday: Woke up to a cool morning. Got 5 miles in at the local park. My favorite place to run especially during this time of year.


Wednesday: Great leg day at the gym. Going to be switching it up some next week.

Thursday: Ran with my friend Angela and her two daughters. We did 4 miles around at the park. 

Friday: Chest and back day. I also decided to go for a quick 1 mile run after. I wanted to see if I could push it for my upcoming race on Sunday.

Saturday: Rest day. 

Sunday: Race day (5K) plus 9 miles on the greenway afterwards. It was tough towards the end. I wanted to stop. I went out fast at the race so my legs were exhausted during the rest of my training run.



No comments:

Post a Comment