Monday, October 24, 2016

Marathon Training: Week 2

Pretty easy week. Nothing too out of the normal. As I said in the previous blog entry, the miles I am currently running are normal to me. Next week may be a different story.

Monday: Because of work, I wasn't able to get my work out in this day. Busy busy day makes for one tired me at the end of it.

Tuesday: My schedule calls for 4 to 5 miles, I was feeling great out there, so I ran 5 miles. Legs felt great despite being on my feet a lot the day before.

Wednesday: Leg and shoulder day. I did a little more than I normally do but also left some stuff out. I walked out of there with jello legs.

Thursday: I didn't run or go to the gym. I did some ab stuff at home and lifted some stuff here. Nothing too crazy like I normally do at the gym.

Friday: I normally don't like running back to back days if I can avoid it. I took it easy and only did 4 miles at the park.

Saturday: Ran 8 miles with friends. It was a bit cooler than it has been. Had a great run. Legs felt amazing out here.



Sunday: Rest and get ready for the week.


Week 3 is going to be interested. I have a 12-mile run scheduled for Sunday. The Same day I am also doing a 5K. So I will race and then go to the greenway to finish up the rest of my 8.9 miles.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting to read such an amazing articles. Whole blog was really an awesome site which I have never found anywhere.

    Steel dumbbells online shopping

    ReplyDelete