Friday, October 7, 2016

Marathon Training

Marathon training has officially started (well, it will be next week). Crazy to think it's already that time. So over the next 12 weeks, I am going to be blogging about my training. How I am doing, feeling, etc. Hopefully, this will help someone else who is looking to jump into marathon training or any distance.

Many people have asked am I nervous? Kind of sort of. I think the only long runs I dread are 16 and 21 miles. With 16 miles, I've heard it changes you. And the 21 miler....well, let's face it who goes off and runs 21 miles for fun. I know I don't. But luckily, I will be running with a friend who is doing the race with me. I know she and I will get through it one way or another. Plus, having someone who has done this before helps a lot.

Be sure to check out my blog over the next 12 weeks. I will be posting about my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment