Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The ABC's of Me! :)

A local running friend, Jen, tagged me in the ABC's of Me. I guess, it's time you learn a little something about me, huh?

A.  Attached or Single: Attached!! :)

B.  Best friend: Alysha B, but I also have other friends that I consider best friends too.

C.  Cake or Pie: Hmm...CUPCAKES!!!! 

D. Day of the week: Saturday or Sunday. It really depends on which day I am not doing anything.

E.  Essential item: My phone. I never leave home without it!

F.  Favorite color: Blue. 

G.  Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears!

H.  Hometown: Norcross, GA

I.  Favorite indulgence: I love ice cream or cookies. LOL

J.  January or July: July.. it's summer time!!

K.  Kids? I have a furbaby named Angel.

L.  Life isn’t complete without: happiness and friends

M.  Marriage date: Not married

N.  Number of brothers/sisters: 3 brothers (2 older and 1 younger)

O.  Oranges or apples: Apples

P.  Phobias? Heights. I won't ride roller coasters because of that.

Q.  Favorite quote: “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” - Steve Jobs

R.  Reason to smile: family and friends

S.  Season of choice: Summer :)

T.  Tag 5 people: Brandi at Girl on the Run, Jill at MRScrashmattb Thinks Aloud, Ari at The Pace of it All, The Rushing Herd at The Rushing Herd, and Jennifer at runlikeagrrl

U.  Unknown fact about me: I like to watch stupid reality TV shows, lol

V.  Favorite vegetable: Ooo that's a tough one. I like a few.

W.  Worst habit: biting my nails

X.  X-ray or ultrasound: X-Ray

Y.  Your favorite food: Sushi but I also like pasta

Z.  Zodiac sign: Leo


There you have it the ABC's of me. If you like to do it, then awesome. If not, no big deal!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment