Monday, October 29, 2012

Run Like Hell Results

I did the Run Like Hell 5k run on October 20th. It was a struggle for me this year, but it may have been because I hadn't been feeling good a few days before. Either way I only missed last years time by a minute. I completed it in 30 minutes and some seconds (I cant remember it at the moment). Like always the hills were killer. I hate them with a passion. Unfortunately, that will have to be my last run of 2012. I am going to be getting really busy with work soon and I am having some medical things done that I will not be able to go for runs or heck even do Insanity. I hate not being able to do anything. :(

I still haven't decided if I am going to do the Hot Chocolate run in 2013. It really just depends on what goes on with me health wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment