Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 41 of Insanity

So today was Max Interval Plyo. I got a slow start to it this morning, but I got up and pushed play. I feel great knowing that I completed it. Of course I am like that with every work out.

Tomorrow is a much needed recovery day.

I am almost done with week 7 of Insanity. Like I mentioned in previous entries last week, I am not going to be able to do my work on Friday. I have a 5k run on Saturday. I normally don't do any sort of exercise the day before a race to give my body time to recover.

Speaking of the 5k, this will be my first time doing a race without necessarily training for. I am interested to see how much Insanity has in fact help tone up my legs. I can definitely see the definition, but are they actually stronger? We shall see on Saturday at 9 AM. I will be sure to post an update sometime on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment