Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts...

Since my last post I got super busy with work and then I had my surgery. Everything went great. Now I just feel like a ticking time bomb that is about to explode. I am soooo full of energy. I seriously miss working out. Working out to me is not only getting me in shape, but also helps me relieve stress. Once I am cleared from the doctor I am seriously going to do something fun to let all this energy out. I'd say I would run a 10k, but since I haven't ran in a long time I don't think that's a good idea.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :) Christmas is only a few weeks away. One of my favorite times of the year. I just wish it didn't go by so fast. :(

Anyways, I just thought I would pop in and post a little something. Once I am cleared from the doctor I will be back to working out and blogging about it.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment