Monday, August 13, 2012

Run Like Hell 5k



This is by far one of my favorite races to do. You start in Oakland Cemetery and make your way down to Grant Park/Zoo Atlanta and then back up to end in the cemetery. Each year it seems like we end more and more into the cemetery. This race is also costume themed.


I will running my 3rd Run Like Hell this October. I've been told I should run in costume this year. I just don't know if I will be comfortable or not.


Here are two pictures of me running beside a zombie while making our way to the finish line.




If you are wanting to do a fun Halloween themed race, I highly suggest this one. They also have a kids race called, "Run Like Heck".

 Here is a link for all the info and who knows maybe I will see you at the race. 




No comments:

Post a Comment