Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 3 of Insanity

Today wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday. Yes, I am sore, but only in my calves. Once I was warmed up I forgot all about them.

I am sure my body is pretty pissed at me. Normally when I work out and get sore I take a day off to recover, but with insanity I am going until I get to my off day. My day won't be until Saturday and even then I dont know how much of a break I am going to allow myself. If the weather is nice I may try and go for a short 2 mile run. Nothing too crazy. I am still not sure cause I really do not want to do anything to hurt myself.

So far my left knee has been holding up well to Insanity. I make sure I am wearing my brace before starting because I really can't afford an even more messed up knee..

Anyways, so far I am liking this work out. I know over time I will get better.

Tomorrow I'll be doing Cardio Recovery.


-----

I also don't know why my previous entry is all in white. I tried deleting it and then retyping what I had, but it still does that. Just highlight over it to see what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment