Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 14 (Second Week Completed)

Today was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I really wasn't in the mood for both. I had originally planned to cut Pure Cardio short because I didn't think I was going to have any energy left to complete Cardio Abs, but after getting into the work out I finished it and also cardio abs without cutting either of them short. Even though I really didn't need to cut cardio abs short cause its only 15 minutes long.

Anyways, so my second week is complete and I am down 2.2 pounds just this week. Again I am not trying to lose weight. If it happens then so be it. I am trying to finish toning up that I was having a hard time doing at the gym UNLESS I spent every minute there.

Sunday is my fit test and the start of my third week. I am curious to see how much I have improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment