Sunday, January 26, 2014

Half Marathon Training: Week 4

I think I am finally in my groove right now for running. I just hope this continues all the way to week 12.


Sunday - It was suppose to be a rest day but I ended up spending a good chuck of the day cleaning the house.

Monday - Since its going to be cold the rest of the month, I decided I would get my run in today because the nasty cold sets in. I did 3.6 at a 8'59" pace. I felt sluggish the whole run. But I got it done.

After work I came home to get my Alpha Cardio in. I have to say I had more energy during that work out then I did during my run.

Tuesday - Alpha Total Body Circuit was on the agenda today. I wasn't in the mood to work out today for some reason. I did get it done though even if it took some convincing. I rewarded myself with a Cliff Builder Mint Chocolate protein bar afterwards. Yum! They taste just like a girl scout thin mint cookie. If you haven't tried one and you love thin mints, I highly recommend you go and get one.

Wednesday - Today was Alpha Speed 1.0. All I can say is I walked away knowing I gave it my all and I completely killed the work out. :)

Later on in the day I went for a 5 mile at a gym I use to go to. Run was great. :)

Thursday -  All I had today was T25 Alpha Cardio. Didn't do as well as I did on Monday. :( I was ready for the 25 minutes to be over with.

Friday - Got up and did the T25 Alpha Lower Focus. Ouch!! My lower half was screaming at me the entire time.

In the evening I got 3.5 miles done on the treadmill. I really wish it was cold AND windy. I would have rather been out. :(

Saturday - Since I did my long run on Wednesday, I am used today as a rest day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment