Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last week of training

It's my last week of training for the Peachtree Road Race. :)

I went on a 4 mile run this morning. My pace was slower than normal but planned that. I am trying to make myself get use to running outside. I think it's been 2 weeks since I have been on a treadmill so that's good. 

I have a 5 mile run planned on Thursday and then a 3 mile on Saturday. I may even try and squeeze in 2 miles on Sunday before starting the new week. On Tuesday, I only have to run 2 miles. I like having a day off before a race to rest up and get ready. :)

Hope anyone who is running the race next Thursday is ready. Or are have you procrastinated until this week to start getting those miles in?  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan for the rest of the week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Good luck on the race :) You're going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the race! You're going to do great.

    ReplyDelete