Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Friday

I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you are out there racing...stay hydrated and good luck!

Oh, and Happy Father's Day to any Dad's that may read this blog.


Hard to believe this post will make it 102 entries. When I started this blog, it was for me to keep track of my Insanity progress. I did just that plus more. Now I mainly use it for running and what not.

Sometime in July (probably after my vacation), I plan on starting back up Insanity. It truly is a great work out. A little tough at times, but no one ever said it was going to be easy. I can't wait to dig deeper.  :)

Anyways, this is a pointless entry. I got on here to wish every a great weekend but didn't want to leave it at that. :)


The picture below made me laugh. I am have seriously done that to a few people.



Oh,and one last thing...

Yesterday I got my Peachtree Road Race number.. 

I am in Wave D. Third times the charm? I am hoping to graduate to Wave C next year. 


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that picture is funny! And have a great weekend! Happy 102nd post!

    ReplyDelete