Saturday, January 5, 2013

First Run of 2013

Well, it wasn't a pretty one, but its to be expected seeing how I haven't been able to run in 2 months and I was also running on a dreadmill (aka treadmill). I always feel like they are calibrated wrong. I was having to knock the speed up to around 7.5 sometime close to 8 to get closer to my normal 8 min pace. I know good and well that I do not seem to be zipping along the trails or sidewalks when I am off doing a run. Oh well, its to be expected. I chose not to go run in the cold/dark (I have reflective stuff) so I just have to settle with my time and pace. I am just really happy I got out there and did it.

My mileage was 3.02

Time: 28:11 (I am normally a tad faster, lol)

Pace: 9'19" per mile

I am hoping to do a lot better the next time I am running, which I hope is soon.


3 miles down for 2013 only a lot more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment