Tuesday, March 15, 2016

2016 Peachtree Road Race Lottery - OPEN

Today is the day to enter the lottery for the Peachtree Road Race here in Atlanta that takes place on July 4th. It is by far one of my favorite races of all time and holds a special in my heart.



If you are looking to getaway for the 4th of July and want to race as well, why not consider entering the lottery for the Peachtree Road Race? You will not be disappointed, I promise. And if you are local and never ran the race or maybe you have, what are you waiting for....register!!!



I am signed up and excited to run my 12th (yep, 12th straight) Peachtree Road Race. Like I said before it is my favorite and holds a special place in my heart. 

Registration for the Peachtree is open from March 15th to the 22nd. Don't delay, register today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment