Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June

Where did this month go? It just seems like yesterday it was June 1st. Holy cow.

In 4 days, I will be running down Peachtree with 59,999 over runners. I can't wait. But am I ready? I sure hope so. I haven't trained like I normally do for this race. I have been doing little to no miles during the week and long runs on the weekend. I don't even need to do the long runs, but I want to keep my fitness up there so I can sign up and run a half marathon at any time. Makes sense, right?

Whether I am ready or not, I know I will have a blast running the Peachtree Road Race. I am also excited to see my Mom finish her 10th one. Crazy to think she started this a year after I did. She loves it though, and I am happy to see her doing it. Walking or running, she is out there getting exercise and having fun.

Tomorrow, my GA Publix recap goes live. I will be working on finishing up the Princess recap as soon as I can. I know, I know, a few months late. I promise I will get it up. It may be a bunch of pictures, but it's better than nothing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment