Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Full Month of Training for the Peachtree

May went by way too fast. I can't believe I am in my last full month of training for the Peachtree Road Race. It seems like yesterday I was just signing up for it. I am excited about it though. It truly is one of my favorite races to participate in even if its way too crowded.

Here is my training schedule for June:

6.2 miles - June 1st - Possum Trot 10K

3 miles - June 4th

6 miles - June 6th

2 miles - June 8th or 9th

5 miles - June 11th

3 miles - June 13th

3 miles - June 15th or 16th

2 miles - June 18th

5 miles - June 20th

3.1 miles -  June 22nd - Trippadoodle's 5K Run

4 miles - June 25th

5 miles - June 27th

3 miles - June 29th or 30th

2 miles - July 2nd LAST DAY OF TRAINING BEFORE JULY 4th  :)


Like always I will do my best to go by this schedule. I may add more miles to each running depending on how I am feeling.

Who is ready for the big party down Peachtree RD?

 I am really anxious to know what wave I will be in. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment