Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shaun T's Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Ricotta Cheese Cookies

So yesterday I was excited to watch Shaun T on the Dr Oz Show. Before he showed off a new exercise for people to do in only 15 minutes, he went over foods that would be good to eat to help you lose weight along with exercise. One of the things that really stuck out to me was the oatmeal and peanut butter ricotta cheese cookies. I absolutely love cookies, but hate that guilty feeling I get after eating them. I try to avoid a lot of sugar as much as possible because I found cutting my sugars and carbs back helped me lose weight along with exercise.

I can not wait to make these this weekend. Here is Shaun T's recipe for those yummy cookies, and just think you won't have to feel guilty after eating them either! :)

Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
  • 1/4 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
  • 2 packets(or to taste) Stevia
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp flaxseed
  • 1 egg white
  • Dash of cinnamon 

Directions
Preheat oven  350°F Degrees

Line pan with parchment paper

Mix everything with a fork, pressing to mash ricotta cheese

Spoon 5 cookies into pan

Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops of cookies start to brown

Makes 5 cookies

Once I make these I'll do a little review on how good they are.. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment