Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick Update

Normally I would do Insanity today, but I decided that I needed a day to rest. Like I mentioned in my previous post my shins have been giving me some problems. They don't bother me if I am just walking just when I start jumping around (in Insanity) or running. Hope tomorrow is a better run day.

So after looking around yesterday I'm thinking I might go with the Saucony Virrata's. I have read some reviews on them and so far they are winning me over. I just need to go to a shoe store around here and try them on and make sure they actually feel comfortable to me.

Of course I am still going to keep looking at Nike's because that's all I have ever used. I know I can get something to put a sensor in if I need to use my sensor for my runs.

Whatever I decide on I just hope they will last me as long as my current ones have.

No comments:

Post a Comment