Saturday, February 28, 2015

2015 Disney's Princess Half Weekend Expo



So I arrived in Orlando around four on Thursday the 19th. Checked into Pop Century Hotel, dropped my luggage before heading over to the ESPN Wide World of Sports.





As soon as got there I (being the noob at my first runDisney race event) went to the wrong building and got my bib and shirts first. Oops. It's okay cause once I was done there I went over to the Jostens Center where I got my shopping on. :)

The whole way down to Florida, I was a little worried I would miss out on some of the runDisney merchandise since some of my friends told me it could go pretty quickly. Luckily, I was able to get what I wanted without having to take anyone out (I kid, I kid).



After getting what I wanted from the runDisney merchandise area I went to the SparklySoul booth and purchased two new headbands. I just love them. 

And here are the race shirts for the weekend:



Since I got into town a little later than I wanted to, I wasn't able to spend a whole lot of time at the expo. I went to the vendors that I wanted to go to and then left.



Up next is my first runDisney race, Enchanted 10k. :)


Were you in Disney for the Princess Half this past weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment