Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2014 Michelob 13.1 Recap

This race took place on October 4th, 2014 in Cumming, GA.

Besides the Hotlanta Half, this half was pretty brutal especially that last hill at the end. I wasn't able to PR on this course, but I did manage to beat my time from my first half (which happened to take place a year ago that weekend). First half (Allstate 13.1): 2:07:56 and fifth half (Michelob 13.1): 2:07:20.

I also completed the Atlanta Challenge that weekend. :)

I really don't remember too much about this race other than the hill at the end, so I will leave you with some photos that were taken after the race.

Flat Ramona ready for the Michelob 13.1
Jen, Brandi, and I are in there somewhere...
Focused on the finish line..
Almost there....
I did it!!! :)


Michelob 13.1 and Atl Challenge  COMPLETE!!

Brandi and I after getting our Atl Challenge medals.

Of course we have to get a group photo of the three of us. :)

 And of course on the way home I just had to stop and get these. After all I did run 13.1 miles...



1 comment: