Wednesday, June 4, 2014

National Running Day!

Happy National Running Day! (I think its a happy one? lol)

Anyways, so sorry I haven't really posted much. Not a lot has been going on with me. I am in training mode or so I would like to think. I am slowly but surely getting use to the heat. I have been making myself get out there mid-mornings to run so I am somewhat use to it. Don't worry though...I have my water bottle with me anytime I am going over 2 miles.

We are officially one month away from the AJC Peachtree Road Race. I can't believe we are a month away. OMG! It seems like yesterday I was freaking out over my registration mess up. I am so excited about running it this year. Heck, I am excited about running it every year, but this year will be super special to me. :) I have already decided that I will run it again next year. It will be my Mom's 10th PRR so I have to be there for her.

I am hoping within the next week or so I will have two race recaps up. I can't believe I haven't done a recap on my half marathon from April. I swear these months keep flying by. I promise though I will eventually have it up as well as a recap from this past weekends 5K.


How are you adjusting to the warmer weather? Liking it, loving it, or missing winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment