Monday, December 16, 2013

I finally got a Facebook page

After going back and forth with myself for a few months, I finally decided to get a facebook page today. Half marathon #2 training will begin very soon so I decided now was the perfect time to create a page so I don't have to annoy my facebook friends list with a lot of my running talk.

If you would like to "like" my page. Follow this link:  https://www.facebook.com/inthelifeofarunner


Hope everyone is ready for Christmas - I know I am!!! It just stinks that Christmas is coming way too quickly this year. :(

2 comments:

  1. I just started a Facebook page too...http://www.facebook.com/teacherintraining75 . I've been training for my 3rd Half that was supposed to take place Dec. 7 (St. Jude in Memphis), just got my transfer/registration code for Rock N Roll New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer I will "like" your page!! Good luck with training. I start training for my second half this week actually.

      Delete