Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 28 of Insanity

So since I wasn't able to do Insanity yesterday (the first time I have missed a day since I started), I started up my recovery week today. It felt great to take it slow but still work out. I will keep doing this routine all week.

Next week will start the craziness!

I also decided that I am going to do a 5k trail run on Oct 6th. I did this run last year and had already decided that I wasn't going to do it, but after much consideration I have decided to do it. It will be a big test for me since I haven't ran since before I started Insanity. Bring on the hills I tell you! I am ready to see if I can handle them. LOL! I am sure with all the leg work outs that it wont be too hard for me. Or at least that is what I am hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment