Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 25 of Insanity

Well, I was going to do Cardio Abs first today before Pure Cardio, but of course I didn't think about it until after I had already started the warm up. :-/ Oh well! Maybe next time
I go through the month one schedule I'll switch it up.

This was my last Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs of month one. As much as I hate doing Pure Cardio, I love how I am pushing myself more and more. My legs were really feeling the burn. I use to think doing lunges in the gym with weights was bad, but after doing pure cardio that seems like nothing.

Cardio Abs was tough today. I pushed and pushed. I felt that crazy burn. I was so happy to be able to stretch out my abs afterwards. That has to be the most amazing feeling...ever!

Tomorrow will be my last day of week 4. I believe I have to do Plyomeric Cardio Circuit. I will also weigh in this week and see if I lost any weight.

Saturday, of course, is my rest day. Can't wait! :)

Sunday will start week 5 aka recovery week plus I'll probably start running 2 miles every other day to get back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment