Friday, June 21, 2013

Day Before Trippadoodle 5K

I haven't updated this in over a week. Shocker! I have been busy with work, running,  and reading up on nutrition and the what not.

Running this week has been interesting. I went for my longer run yesterday and the hills absolutely took all my energy right out of me. Am I scared about my upcoming races? Absolutely not. What I do in training is usually way different on race day.

Tomorrow is the the Trippadoodle 5K. I can not wait. I am going later to get my number and shirt so I can somewhat sleep in tomorrow morning. Did I mention the race is only 12 min from me? Yay!!! :)

A friend of mine sent me a text the other night to let me know she signed up for the Princess Half. So excited for her. This will be her first half marathon and as of right now, her first race. I am going to try and get her to do a few 5Ks or even a 10Ks in the future. She is just starting out, so hopefully with my help she will do just fine. :)

Gotta cut this short. I have a few things to do before I go for a easy run later.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you are racing tomorrow, good luck! I will have a recap of my race up sometime this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck this weekend! I hope you have a great race!

    And good luck to your friend! She's going to rock the Princess!

    ReplyDelete